Relationships Counseling Solutions. Providing insights, behaviors, and skills for making positive changes in your most important relationships.
- Making a Good Relationship Even Better
- Getting Through Tough Times in Relationships
- Making the Difficult Decisions
- Working Through Affairs
- Reconciling After a Separation
- Rebuilding and Moving On After a Divorce
- Making Marriage Better the Next Time Around
- Parenting and Step Parenting
- Building Productive Extended Family Relationships
For more than 15 years, Judy has been providing relationship counseling to individuals, couples, and families. Judy is a National Certified Counselor, a Licensed Professional Counselor in Connecticut, a member of Chi Sigma Iota - an international honor society for counselors - and is a member of the Connecticut Counseling Association.
Judy has an MA in Counseling from Fairfield University, a BA in Education/Psychology from the University of Massachusetts, and has completed post-graduate courses in Divorce Busting and in Treating Couples at Harvard University.