As with most other things in life, the key to achieving your long-term financial objectives is planning. Your goal may be to fund your children’s college education, protect your family during your working years, or guarantee your own retirement security. These things won’t happen by accident. It’s important to determine what you’d like to achieve financially and then map out a strategy that will help you meet those goals. The good news is that it’s never too late to start.
Of course, planning your financial future can be intimidating. Luckily, you don't have to do it alone. As a New York Life insurance agent, and a Registered Representative of NYLIFE Securities LLC [Charlotte]. I am a trained professional who can help you identify your financial needs and then determine which insurance and financial products can best help you meet your objectives..
- Life Insurance
- Whole Life
- Term Life
- Universal Life
- Variable Universal Life
- Survivorship Life
- Deferred Annuities
- Variable Deferred Annuities
- Fixed Interest Deferred Annuities
- Income Annuities
- Guaranteed Lifetime Income Annuities
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Individual Health Insurance Products
- Group Health Insurance Products
I will work with you to:
- Review your individual situation and personal objectives.
- Analyze and review your needs.
- Develop and implement a strategy to help you achieve your goals.
- Coordinate your financial activities.
- Monitor progress; provide ongoing service as your needs and situation change over time