Simply Southard Bakery and Catering was established in January, 2002. Originally Simply Southard intended to provide great homemade desserts. But after opening next to Weight Watchers®, we decided to also offer low calories, low fat, and sugar free great tasting homemade desserts. All of our low calorie, low fat desserts keep that great homemade taste by using reduced amounts of pure cane sugar and unsweetened applesauce. We also use egg whites in place of egg yellows. Some items use pineapple juice or honey for sweeteners. All of our cakes are made to order, we do not use frozen or bought cakes. We make all occasion cakes such as birthday, wedding, anniversary and corporate logo cakes. We also make all types of themed cakes with specific designs and/or edible images. We proudly offer the traditional cakes like your mom or grandmother use to make (i.e. red velvet, german chocolate, etc.). We cater for all types of occasions and corporate functions. We offer a complete line of catering ideas tailored to meet your needs. (link to catering menu). In 2004 we started our own line of jams, jellies, preserves, pickles, and relishes. We are a second generation farmer and raise 85% of our fruits and vegetables and buy locally the other 15% that we use. Our jams, jellies, and preserves are made one batch at a time with recipes handed down from my Mom and Grandmother. We became a Georgia Grown member in 2012 and are inspected by the Georgia Department of Agriculture and the Forsyth County Health Department. We grow it….We pick it….We make it!