I was told this was a decent place and ordered some take out. When I got home and ate my meal I discovered a screw in my food. Not a small one but one of about a1/4 inch long. I nearly chocked on the screw and ended up throwing all of it away after spitting the screw out and washing my mouth thoroughly. I called Royal Jade in Greenbelt to inform them of this and was told I would have my money refunded but when I arrived they were rather mean and told me they needed the food back???? What so they could serve to someone else. I told them it was discarded and they refused to give me back my money. After telling this to a friend they told me of a situation where they had gotten food there and it looked like insect legs were in theirs and of course they threw away and never returned. NEVER EAT AT THIS PLACE FOR YOU KNOW NOT WHAT IS IN THEIR FOOD.