Family owned and operated Since 1970 2 sisters, a log cabin and 50 acres. Such was the beginning of Robinwood Kennel. After buying the land in 1956 when Highland Heights was still mostly rural, Margaret and Ann Robinson, two single sisters from Fort Thomas, soon began keeping the pets of their friends for short periods of time. This trend continued and by 1970, Robinwood Kennel officially opened. Aided by their nephew, Joe, the kennel soon became the premier boarding facility in Campbell County and continued to grow in size and services. Today Robinwood Kennel has maintained the same commitment to service and value as when the Robinson sisters began. Although both Margaret and Ann have since passed on, the kennel is still owned and operated by their nephew Joe, and additionally staffed by Joe's wife Carol and sister Peggy.