The Pregnancy Help Center of Brazosport was formed and began operating from a small rented space located at 202 Dixie Drive in Lake Jackson. During the first few years the number of young women who came for help steadily increased and the number of people and churches who desired to help them also increased. Eventually it became necessary to add two paid staff members to assist the director. During the first eight years help was provided through one on one counseling with an interested individual with a compassionate heart. Practical assistance was provided in terms of diapers, formula, and baby food.
Pregnancy Help Center Services:
* Free Services available through the PHC include:
Confidential pregnancy test by appointment
* Maternity apparel - sizes petite through extra large, casual as well as dress
* Baby apparel - sizes newborn - 2T, boy and girl, summer and winter
* Educational Classes - Pregnancy, Childbirth, Parenting & Personal Growth
* Baby Nutritional Support - formula and baby food
* Diapers - when needed
* Pregnancy Loss Counseling - 13 week session covering emotional, physical, and spiritual aspects of pregnancy loss and the restoration process
* Abstinence Presentations - factual presentation of STI and pregnancy statistics, personal responsibility and accountability methods
Call Us Today !