My wife and I travel a lot, we have children and grandchildren all across the country. We had just returned home from traveling over the Christmas holidays. We were really exhausted, and unfortunately felt like we might be getting sick from that trip. We went to bed. At around 3AM, I woke up freezing. I worked my way down slowly to the heating unit to see what was wrong. It was frozen. I didn't know what else to do except for to crawl back to bed and deal with it the next day. We woke up about 11 hours later, and we felt terrible. I called Powder River Heating & AC.
Even though it was a Saturday morning, the tech came out very quickly. He was shocked at what he discovered. Apparently, the furnace had cut off and the exhaust vent had split and carbon monoxide had started leaking out. We were slowly being poisoned to death, and that's why we had felt so terrible! The technician was ready to take my wife and I to the hospital, but we had called our son to take us. We ended up spending 2 days in the hospital, me longer since I was sicker.
The technician stayed to fix the broken unit. We are huge fans of Powder River Heating & AC. They listened to our problem and sent someone out on a Saturday morning right away to help us.