There is an art to performing plastic surgery, and in 1986 Dr. Peter C. Haines brought his artistic skills to Columbia, where he has applied his extensive knowledge, training and exceptional abilities to give his patients the best care possible and help those patients attain their goals toward self improvement.
Dr. Haines graduated from the University Of Vermont School Of Medicine, where he completed his internship and residency in general surgery. He then completed his formal training with a Plastic Surgery Residency at the University of Virginiaa??s prestigious Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Where he also studied all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Hainesa?? compassion, concern and sensitivity coupled with his extensive experience assures his patients the highest level of trust and confidence from the way he communicates with his patients from the initial visit, through surgery and throughout the post-operative period.
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implant Removal/ Exchange
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Chin Implant
- Cleft Lip & Palate Repair/Reconstruction
- Ear Repair (Torn Earlobe)
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
- Otoplasty (Ear Pinning)
- Permanent Make Up (Micropigmentation/ Tattoo)
- Skin Cancer Lesion Removal/ Reconstruction
- Skin Care (Facials,Peels,Medical Skin Products,Mineral Make-Up,Facial Waxing,Botox,Latisse)
- Tissue Expansion for Reconstruction