Based in Redwood City California, Peter Diaz provides strategic tax consulting and related financial planning services to individuals and businesses of all sizes.
Peter is a licensed Certified Public Accountant and has served as Corporate Tax Director for several global companies. "I've served 23 years in public accounting and private industry providing innovative strategic tax planning to large multinational corporations and their officers. I want to offer that same professional service to the general public and make it available at affordable prices."
Services offered include:
* Strategic Tax Planning
* Transaction Structuring
* Financial Planning
* Tax Return Preparation
* Tax Audit Representation
* Large Company In-House Tax Assistance
Through a network of hand picked financial professionals, Peter has created an exceptional group to assist his clients with a full range of financial services.
"I don't sell financial products or receive commissions so my financial planning advice is unbiased and always geared towards my client's best interest. Building strong relationships and trust is the key to serving my clients."
C.P.A. Certificate Awarded August 1987
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
California Society of CPAs
Business Network International
Redwood City Chamber of Commerce
Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce. "Being proactive and in constant communication with my clients is the key to providing the best service. Managing any business is really about managing the relationships. My commitment to my clients is based on the highest of professional standards. I strive to anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations. I always have their best interest in mind and work with them to help them achieve their goals."
Services Offered Include:
* Strategic Tax Planning - A proactive approach to evaluating current operations and finances in order to structure an overall tax minimization plan.
* Transaction Structuring - An evaluation of anticipated transactions to provide recommendations on tax efficient alternatives.
* Financial Planning - Services include general business planning,retirement planning,education & goal funding,budgeting,estate plan consulting and more.
* Tax Return Preparation - Includes preparation of corporation,partnership & LLC,individual,fiduci ary,and other business tax returns.
* Tax Audit Representation - Full service tax representation before the IRS or state taxing authorities. Includes responding to tax inquiries and other tax notices.
* Large Company In-House Tax Assistance - This service is provided to large companies needing assistance with in-house efforts on various tax projects. Services may include assistance with acquisition tax due diligence work,research credit analysis,and transfer pricing documentation.