Pathways Exist to Implement Distinctives of Christian Counseling.These Include the Recognition of the Need for a Dependency on God, Fellowship with the Body of Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit.
Pathways Christian Counseling offers assistance to those in need. Services include: individual, family, children's, couple's and group therapy. Our counselors are trained and experienced to help in concerns such as identity issues, sexual abuse recovery, addictions, depression, anxiety marriage issues, psychological assessments, chemical dependency, spiritual issues, eating disorders, parenting, premarital, etc. All services are confidential and are rendered by state-licensed therapists. You may choose whether you prefer a male or female counselor. Appointments are available Monday through Friday between 8 am and 9 pm. Saturday appointments are also available. Most insurances are accepted. You may request that we verify your insurance benefits prior to your first appointm ent. Please call if you have any questions or schedule an appointment.. Therapy Services To:
* Couples & Group
Pathways recognizes the need to go beyond individual counseling sessions to meet the needs of clients.
* Additional support is offered through a variety of therapy groups
* Books are available at nominal cost for client reading between counseling sessions. Instruction regarding a variety of topics is also available via videos and workbooks.
* Pathways often provides seminar speakers to divorce recovery groups,marriage enrichment classes,various church groups and others.
Pathways is non-denominational.
* We promise psychological and spiritual health regardless of ethnicity,creed or religious affiliation of the client.
* Pathways offers an exciting and unique alternative in NW Ohio -Equine Facilitated Mental Health Counseling.
* Call about this unique method of counseling using horse riding as a medium.