As with most other things in life, the key to achieving your long-term financial objectives is planning. Your goal may be to fund your children’s college education, protect your family during your working years, or guarantee your own retirement security. These things won’t happen by accident. It’s important to determine what you’d like to achieve financially and then map out a strategy that will help you meet those goals. The good news is that it’s never too late to start.
Of course, planning your financial future can be intimidating. Luckily, you don't have to do it alone. As a New York Life insurance agent, and a Registered Representative of NYLIFE Securities LLC, I am a trained professional who can help you identify your financial needs and then determine which insurance and financial products can best help you meet your objectives.
About New York Life.
Being a leader in the insurance and financial services industry for over a century and a half means continually striving for improvement – not resting on our laurels. Ours is a history notable for consistent financial strength, as well as dynamic innovation. And New York Life's first priority has always been our policyowners' financial well-being. To keep pace with policyowners' needs, the Company has launched new products, enhanced product features, expanded quality service, and pioneered new technologies. Breaking new ground is part of the New York Life tradition. That's what makes us The Company You Keep®.
I will work with you to:
1. Review your individual situation and personal objectives. Every family’s financial situation is unique. The more I know about you,the more precise recommendations I can make and the more I can help you. As a result,I may take some time to discuss your hopes,dreams and objectives — the things that really matter to you.
2. Analyze and review your needs. I will work with you to identify and prioritize your objectives,and then help establish benchmark goals. People often fail to achieve objectives because they try to accomplish too much at once,or they don't attach specific deadlines to their goals. By breaking down your goals to specific objectives,you can look at available resources and decide which goals are realistic,which need to be adjusted and scaled down,and which simply must be abandoned.
3. Develop and implement a strategy to help you achieve your goals. Based on our conversation and analysis,I can recommend some insurance and financial products that can help you achieve your financial goals.
4. Coordinate your financial activities. I can also coordinate your insurance and financial activities for you with the other members of your team of financial,tax and legal advisors.
5. Monitor progress; provide ongoing service as your needs and situation change over time. I will work with you over the years to help keep your program on track with your changing needs.