1) I can't beleive that there are convicted fellons residing out there. People with court charges whos trailers were raided..safe I say...not.\r
2) Illegal immigrants...need I say more?\r
3) False accusations made against people, letters sent to you accusing you of things that haven't been happening...is that like a way to try to get you out? Well you have to have proof of these things and when they aren't happening its gonna be a little hard to get...just so ya know.\r
4) You got a man living out there that thinks hes the police of Northmeadow Village (yes, hes been there for yrs) that still doesnt make him law inforcement...he is using an alias by the way...maybe you should check that out...B street... I hear its Jim? \r
5) Why can't you park your vehicle in your own yard? No one ever complained about this until the new management took over...odd isn't it.\r
6) When one of your residents comes and shares information with you what happens to confidentiality? Is that thrown out the window? You can't go telling people who said what about who. You say you want to clean out the trailer park and not have any problems well let me tell you what that does...THAT CREATES PROBLEMS! Heard of RETALIATION? \r
7) If your ""banned"" from a property don't you usually receive some sort of paper from the courts or something? I will check into this...\r
If you want a good trailer court, do a background check, ask for papers with signed signature of who actually the trailers name is in, when people come in and talk to you about someone or an issue, check into it but you don't have to say the source as that causes problems. People start retaliating (which you should know this) and finally just talk to everyone the same, give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and remember that even if they are young that doesn't mean you get to treat them anyway you want nor can you get over on them when they are smart too. I am a witness to these things happening and its just not right.
Pros: Not an apartment so...
Cons: Burglaries have been happening, illegals, people who aren't supposed to live there are...when they aren't on any lease or trailer papers and they cause problems...