We offer an experienced team of obstetrical and gynecological (OB/GYN) physicians: Laura Butler, Amy Johnson, Heather Keene, Ann Martin, and Russell Reitinger. Each physician excels at providing a warm caring delivery of your baby with gentle postpartum care for you. And for when you are past the childbearing stage of your life, his or her gentle approach will ease through difficult decisions such as the best approach to stop heavy bleeding, hysterectomies, birth control options and quality of life issues such as pelvic prolapse.
Collectively their care approach starts with building a mutual trust between patient and doctor. They aspire to provide the best personalized care in the Hospital's service area and can only reach this goal with a genuine relationship with the patient.
Physician Assistant Francis Melendez-Chavez and Family Nurse Practitioner Susan Nicholson assist in the care of the Milestone patients..
Obstetrics & Starting a Family Services
- Pregnancy care
- Ultrasound & blood draws in office
- In conjunction with Longmont United Hospital:
? Anesthesia services at BirthPlace
? Caesarian Section surgical procedures are performed in BirthPlace operating room
? Childbirth classes,Breastfeeding classes,Hospital Tours
? Mothers Support Group “Breastfeeding & Baby Weigh Clinic”
? Pelvic Floor Therapy
? Nutrition Therapy Consultations
- Annual checkups with Pap smear
- Breast exam
- Birth control planning
- If you experience pain,abnormal bleeding,heavy menstrual bleeding or incontinence,our physicians may be able to diagnose and treat your disorder. An appointment with a physician could help you understand and treat any pelvic problem you might be experiencing.
- Gynecare Thermachoice®
- NovaSure® Overview (Excessive Menstrual Bleeding Treatment)
- What is Essure? (Permanent Birth Control)
- da Vinci® Gynecology Procedures
- Her Option® (Excessive Menstrual Bleeding Treatment)
- Hysteroscopy (diagnostic & operative)
- Laparoscopy (diagnostic & operative)