Family Own Recipe and Restaurant - Cambodian Traditional Food. Experiencing Khmer-speaking native. Cantonese and Vietnamese languages can be used.
1. Grilled Asian Style BBQ Pork W/ White Rice - seasoning blade cut pork with secret spice and lemongrass, juicy, tender top with green scallion oil
2. Fried Frog Leg W/ Spicy Lemongrass - Ginger - Oyster Sauce - *Chef Specialty
3. Khmer Traditional Soft Noodle - Broth made from Tilapia fish meat with minced lemongrass and other spice, final broth green-ish (other dish Naam Ya)
4. Khmer Traditional Soup - Lemon Mud Fish Soup, Spicy Sour Shrimp/Lobster Soup, Sour Minced Lemongrass Beef Soup W/ Hollow Stem Vegetable, Farmer's Black Fish Sour Soup
5. Khmer Pickled Fish - Boneless Pro Hok mixed W/ ground pork belly, coconut milk, and curry paste
Mekong Restuarant is located on 378 Broadway St. adjacent to Anton's Cleaners, opposite to Broadway Plaza. Great and Lovely Neighborhood. Parking available at rear.