Where It All Began:
Loving Care Nursery was established in 1964 by Mrs. Florence Cooke, a pioneer in the Early Care and Education field. Loving Care is family owned and has operated continuously for 45 years! Loving care's philosophy is The Golden Rule..."Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
About us...There is a Difference!
* All Staff-Certified To Administer Medications
* All Teachers and Aides Are Certified In CPR and First Aid
* Before and After School Care Available
* Bible School Classes Every Week
* Delaware State Certified For More Than 45 Years
* Director Has 25+ Years of Experience in Early Care and Education
* Exceeds the School Rating For Early Child Care Education
* High Reach and Astrophonics Used To Achieve School Readiness
* Kitchen Is Food Establishment Certified
* Member-National Association for the Education of Young Children-Delaware Branch
* Member-Sussex Co. Early Care in Education Professionals
* School Is Built On California Open School Design for Safety and Security
* School Is Located Less Than One Block from the Smyrna Health & Wellness Center
* We Accept Purchase of Care Plus. Learning:
Our daycare works hard to stay posted on the most up-to-date teaching methods. We are constantly changing our curriculum but maintain basic methods that we believe nurture children's learning. Our methods are exemplified in the activities we do with the kids.
Our activities are in the fields of:
* Outdoor Play
* Sense Related Activities (Smell,Sight,Feel)
We like kids to learn by doing things themselves and provide them with an endless amount of enthusiasm as well as tools to explore with. Our daycare is filled with toys,games,musical instruments,book and computers.