Going on its 10th year, Little Feet First is an Accredited, award winning child care facility providing a nurturing, family-type setting. It is the 2006 winner of the JOEY Award for excellence in child care.
Aside from being accredited by the National Association of Family Child Care, we are a member of the Child Care Council of Westchester, National Association of Family Child Care, Family Child Care Association of New York State, and National Association for the Education of Young Children and Westchester Association for the Education of Young children.
* Little Feet First just expanded to two locations in Mamaroneck.
* Award Winning Day Care Joey Award 2006 (excellence in child care)
* Member of Chamber of Commerce for Mamaroneck
* Licensed and Insured, and Staff is Fingerprinted, CPR and First Aid Certified
* Strong Advocate for Child Care, Founder of a Support Group for Child Care Providers
* We are based on the quality of child care.
Anna Maria Rodriques, owner and proprietor of Little Feet First, holds a Child Development Associate (CDA), and is the founder of Providers In Progress (PIP), a non-profit support group dedicated to the aiding and assisting of child care providers throughout New York and Westchester counties.