JavaScript is not enabled.
Lad Irrigation Co Inc - 1 Reviews - 1030 E Broadway Ave, Moses Lake, WA - Water Well Drilling Commercial & Industrial Reviews - Phone (509) 765-8864

Lad Irrigation Co Inc

1030 E Broadway Ave
Moses Lake, WA 98837
(509) 765-8864
Incorrect info? Correct your listing


( 0 )
( 0 )
( 1 )
( 0 )
( 0 )


All reviews seem negative


All reviews seem positive

Good company 7/3/2006

Lad is one of the biggest and best irrigation supply place in the whole area. They have been in business a long time and are located on Broadway near Hwy 17. The customer service is good as well as having plenty of parking. They specialize in irrigation for pastures. more
< Previous 1 Next >
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 12/30/2018

Pumps Are Our Specialty

Owner Message

  • Our History...

    Lad Irrigation Corporation began in 1957 with three employees installing and serving agricultural irrigation systems in the Moses Lake region.

    The company was incorporated in 1967. Headquartered in Moses Lake, WA with branch offices in Othello, WA and George, WA, Lad has steadily grown to service most of the Columbia Basin in Eastern Washington with 70 employees.

    In January, 1995, Arlie and Aurora Updegrave, the founders and owners of Lad Irrigation sold 51% of the company to the employees, by forming an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, or ESOP. In April, 2007, the employees purchased the remaining 49% of the company.

    Our Future...

    We are focused on doing things that improve irrigation - saving water, saving energy and increasing the efficiency in both agricultural and domestic settings. We believe that irrigation is essential to sustaining and enhancing the standard of living of a growing world population. In the future, water will become and even more precious commodity than it is now, and efforts at conservation will have to rise to meet the increasing demand. Doing more with less water will continue to be a challenge and Lad has the product line and expertise to further its goal.

Additional information

  • Hours:

    Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
  • Payments:

    Discover, Master Card, Visa