I'd rather give no stars if I could...My husband and I brought our 16-month old twins here over the winter holidays and our food tasted so-so, dry but edible, definitely nothing to go back for. The only other thing we noticed is the service was lousy and the place was dirty and had a tiny little bathroom with a broken doorknob not appropriate for those with kids. Two days later, my girls were vomiting, and then came the yellow diarrhea, too disgusting to describe and completely abnormal, so far having it for 10 days..I'm taking them to the doctor because I think it's a parasitic infection from their chicken, because they were completely healthy toddlers who have never had such problems before. I feel sorry for the other families we saw eating there (only one with a 6-month old, and one family entering as we left)..I hate to think what they could be going throught with their tiny baby! DO NOT chance it, I was hoping for a delicious, quick bite to eat, but instead we are dealing with weeks or more of watching our kids in pain!!