Kelly Realty Services failed to collect rent for over five months. After getting a writ for the payments due, but have failed to follow through.
Kelly Realty Services failed in the following regards:
1. To collect rent from tenants for several months
2. To actually evict after payments were not received. The company also failed to communicate well with us concerning the matter. We did not want truant tenants to stay on our property. The realty company did not heed our wishes in the matter.
3. To follow up on writ by the court to pay the back-payments on rent owed
4. Our contract stated that the Realty Company would okay any repairs over a certain amount. They did not do this, but charged us for repairs that we did not authorize.
5. Kelly Realty Services stated that the security would be forfeit for rent if rent was not paid. Instead, they used this money to clean our property because they did not do a proper check on the property during renting it out.
6. Kelly Realty said the cleaning would be "gratis" per their e-mail, but they charged us for the cleaning by taking it out of the security deposit that should have been forfeited as back payment on rent.
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/real-estate/kelly-realty-services-in-athens-ga-6010079/complaints#breakdown