Julie's Acupuncture and herb's goal is to improve your health naturally. Acupuncture and Herbs both are safe, easy, without side effects and treat a wide variety of conditions. They have provided quality health care for more than 2000 years. They are absolutely natural solutions to restore your health.
Dr. Julie Qu was professionally trained for ten years. She is one of few Ph.D in Chinese Medicine with 21 years experience. She has been practicing in China, Canada, now in the United States. She is a professional, and caring doctor.. Dr. Julie Qu's Credentials and Specialties
* Ph.D In Chinese Medicine From Hei Long Jiang University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine In China. As Reviewed By FCSA Ms. Qu Has The Equivalent Of A Doctor Of Medicine (M.D.) As Awarded By An Accredited Medical School In The United States,A Ph.D In Clinical Medicine As Awarded By A University In The United States,And Accredited By One Of The Six Regional Accrediting Associations.
* Licensed By Texas State Board Of Medical Examiners
* Diplomat In Chinese Herbology And Acupuncture From National Certification Commission For Acupuncture And Oriental Medicine.
* Director And Supervisor Of Student Clinic In Dallas College Of Oriental Medicine
* Professor Of Dallas College Of Oriental Medicine
Dr. Julie Qu's Specialties
* Weight Loss
* Stop Smoking
* Infertility - PMS - Menopause
* Allergies - Sinus
* Flu - Headache - Migraine
* Digestive - Disorder - Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* Side Effect After Chemo Therapy