Due to their shoddy mechanical work, my camaro burned down in my driveway one night after we drove it out of their shop. My daughter was sleeping while the car burned next to her room. If I hadn't gone outside, we coudl have all been dead.
DIAZ GARAGE in WATSONVILLE CA left a spark plug wire unplugged, and when the car was driven, it arched and caught flame and burned down in the driveway.
THEY REFUSE TO LET US BE PRESENT WHEN THE INSURANCE LOOKS AT IT, AND NOW WANT US TO TAKE THEM TO COURT!
Please for your family's safety, do NOT bring your cars there.