Interstate Refrigerant Recovery, Inc. (IRRI) is the leading provider of on-site refrigerant recovery services in the Northeast. With several offices, we are able to provide prompt, superior levels of service to all of our customers. As a fully licensed and insured company, we offer the convenience of self-contained, on-site refrigerant recovery. Our state of the art recovery systems and our professional staff will safely and properly evacuate all of the refrigerants from anything at your facility.
We take great pride in our computerized record archives, so that if any information is ever lost or misplaced, it can be easily reproduced.
With an environmental engineer on staff, we can easily handle any questions or concerns that the EPA or other governing parties may have. We are also very proud of our new lab, where we are able to test the purity of the recovered refrigerants in each and every tank, thereby maximizing the amount of refrigerants that can be recycled.
The Professional Refrigerant Recovery & Recycling Services that we provide include but are not limited to the following:
* The actual on-site refrigerant recovery with self contained state of the art recovery vehicles. Setting a client up with the equipment, education, licensing, training & tools to do the job himself.
* Consulting with a client to ensure that they are doing it in the best & safest way possible.
* In some areas we will send a truck in and pick up the appliances & recycled. We recycle a variety of propane & other tanks in certain locations.
* We work with towns and communities on the household hazardous waste days, & educate them on how to safely recycle refrigerants.
* We work with construction & demolition companies in removing refrigerants from rooftop & chiller units that are being replaced or recycled.
* We work with HVAC companies when they are replacing or upgrading existing rooftop air conditioning systems.
* We work with other companies in recycling a variety of other items such as fluorescent and other light bulbs, ballasts, televisions & monitors.
* We also work with companies to properly & safely recycle oils, glycols, lab pack materials, & almost anything else that needs to be recycled.
* We work with towns & communities to collect & recycle mercury switches that are found in various appliances.
* We do training sessions for towns & communities to teach them how to remove mercury switches from appliances.