What's left to say about Hunan that hasn't been said ... Well a few things:
1) It's reasonably priced (you can't spend more than $20 per person unless alcohol replaces tea and water in your program)
2) It's fast -- even when they're crowded (and it's a place). And it's casual -- you can pretty much come as you are and you'll feel appropriately outfitted ... Suits, jeans, somewhere in-between ...
3) The bar serves a pretty fair cocktail in case you're party shows up in fits and starts.
4) You can usually find on-street parking at night without killing your evening.
5) The food rocks -- especially if you like it spicey. For true fire-eaters, Hunan can rock your world.
6) They don't push food -- you can order what you want, in the order you want it and nobody nags you.
Only negative is that service is impersonal -- but tell me you really care and I'll guess you don't eat at Hunan regularly cause it's too lowbrow for your tastes.