Awful experience and completely unprofessional. \r
1) Wouldn't return my calls requesting information about my bill and their interest in buying my truck out (causing extra storage fees)\r
2) Wouldn't give me a firm price on the bill once I finally decided to have the truck towed home\r
3) Driver ended up being 2 hours late and they seemed irritated when I called asking where he was (he hadn't even left)\r
4) Driver handwrote a ticket on site and didn't have a breakdown of the charges (because the driver didn't know anything other than the total)\r
5) Insisted on cash but didn't send the driver with ANY change\r
6) Informed the driver to take MY truck off MY property (after they had already unloaded it and I had never signed a single document with them) if I refused to pay correct change (but overpaying would have been fine)\r
I took the high road and tipped the driver with the extra cash (he was great) and told him to inform the owners that I would be giving them a great review anywhere that I could find.