JavaScript is not enabled.
Guardian Exterminating Co - 0 Reviews - 2185 Shake Rag Rd, Waynesburg, KY - Pest Control Reviews - Phone (606) 365-7538

Guardian Exterminating Co

id: 38112549
2185 Shake Rag Rd
Waynesburg, KY 40489
(606) 365-7538
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Main categories:

Pest Control

Related categories:

Home & Garden
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 3/1/2019

Owner Message

  • Chemical Termite Management with the use of Premise 75 WP made by Bayer. The most advanced product in termite colony management. We service Boyle, Lincoln, Mercer, Garrard, Casey, Pulaski and surrounding counties. Pest Control Services. Termite Control. Pest Control Service-Commercial & Industrial. Real Estate Inspection Service. The driving force behind Guardian Exterminating has always been honesty, integrity and quality service. We are proud members of the National Pest Management Association and all work is performed by trained Service Professionals who are certified by and registered with the Kentucky Department of Agriculture. We provide all of our professional service technicians with cutting-edge training. Here at Guardian Exterminating, we are not just the "Bug Man" - we are you professional Pest Management Company! We believe in constant performance improvement and training never ends for us as there are always new products, equipment and industry practices. We are the Guardian for your home against intrusive pets and we work hard to proudly serve YOU! Over the years we have developed several programs to service our customers with integrated pest management. The concept is based on the desire to prevent pest activity. Approximately 75% of residential pest infestations occur as a result of perimeter pests coming into the house. The remaining 25% are brought into the house on groceries, furniture, plants, or other items. With monitoring and preventative treatments, insect infestations are addressed quickly, or stopped before they start. We provide several services based on a thorough inspection of your home: Moisture management with vapor barriers, and foundation vents. Wood destroying beetle management (e.g., powder post beetles). WDI-certified inspectors for real estate inspections approved by the Kentucky Association of Realtors and Kentucky Pest Management Association (a charge does apply for Kentucky WDI-letters). 24/7.