This place should be shut down. Long story short, a group of four of us went, we all got sick, and had not eaten any restaurant food in days...I am a former general manager of mexican restaurants in Albuquerque, NM, with ServeSafe Food Safety Certification so I should have realized that the food could have been that bad.
After talking with the manager, found out that most of the food is shipped there, and then re-heated, or rather warmed up...and not up to temp that would kill the bacteria that got us so sick.
Seriously. Had an uncooked rice kernel get stuck in my teeth, mgr. said, it's ok, it happens all the time. Really? Don't walk away...Run...or you'll be runnin for the toilets ~I kid you not.