First of all, when we got there, we had to switch rooms to begin with because room 16 (the one we were given) was filled with mold. FILLED with mold. The bathroom ceiling was caving in and the front door key was not even working for the door. The staff rudely agreed to let us go to 15, because 17 had caved in in the bathroom. 15 was a little better, but the phone did not work, nor was there wifi, as advertised. The pool was green, the air didn't work, and to top it all off, I am writing this sick from black mold poisoning. The motel was shut down for about 6 months for reasons like this (and prostitution/murder/drug deals) and I strongly suggest it be shut down again. The new management is worse than the old and quite frankly, I really hope you don't go there. Save yourself some time. I will be contacting the city to see if at least the rude owner will have to get it fixed. It needs to be torn down.