JavaScript is not enabled.
Dci Plasma Ctr Of Duluth Llc - 2 Reviews - 1720 W Superior St, Duluth, MN - Blood Banks Reviews - Phone (218) 722-8912

Dci Plasma Ctr Of Duluth Llc

Claim
marker
1720 W Superior St
Duluth, MN 55806
marker
(218) 722-8912
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Reviews

( 0 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 1 )
( 1 )

Best

All reviews seem negative

Worst

Would you please list your hours on your website?

Is it worth the money 4/29/2011

95% of the staff are slow, lazy and rude and the other 5% are working their butts off trying to do their work Plus the work of the other 95%. The 5% tend to be the most pleasant and kind. Someone needs to take a look at the management and do some firing and re-hiring. I stopped going mainly because it took hours to get through, even if I was the first one there or there was no one in the waiting room. Maybe I should get a job there...no wait, I could never be that rude and lazy to the donors and that leaves me being the 5% that work themselves to the bone, I like to work but not be abused by my thoughtless co-workers. more

Hours 2/6/2007

Would you please list your hours on your website? more
< Previous 1 Next >
HOLIDAY SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 3/1/2019

Additional information

  • Neighborhoods:

    West End
badge