Took lawnmower to subject business for repair of self-propelled mechanism. Diagnosed to need replacement of transmission. After more than 5 weeks (they verbally promised work would be done in 2 weeks or less) repair was finally completed in early April 2015. Issue involving drive wheels (would not rotate when unit pulled in reverse) arose 1-2 weeks later. Believing it to be related to the transmission work, I again took lawnmower to business--all that was done was adjust/tighten drive cable. Took lawnmower home and discovered issue with wheel operation remained unresolved. Fed up with apparent/perceived incompetency of subject business, I took unit to another repair facility where new rear drive wheels were installed to address problem. I was also told that it appeared to them the transmission had NOT been replaced. Nevertheless, the same issues with lawnmower persisted. Returned to subject business and requested that transmission be checked and the drive wheel issue re-diagnosed. They had unit for over 90 days with NO communication. When I called around December 9 they said I needed new bearings in the rear axle. When I stopped by the business on December 15, the Owner refused to acknowledge that their diagnosis on two occasions was incorrect, refused to discuss my situation at all, refused to give me a quote for the "needed" work, loaded the lawnmower into my vehicle and ushered me out the door.