We hosted our wedding reception at Copper River Country Club. We are not members but they were happy to accomodate us.
There are a number of really amazing things...
* The views are incredibly picturesque and make great spots for taking photos
* The food was delicious, both at our tasting and when prepared for 200 people. We loved the steak and salmon.
* The catering staff were very willing to work with us on the menu. We didn't like the chicken but wanted a combo plate. They let us do a steak/salmon combo instead of the steak/chicken listed on their pricing sheet
* You can bring in your own alcohol (But there's a corking fee)
* The staff was very professional. Everything was as we had asked for it to be.
Also a few not so amazing things...
* For Saturday events there is a 200 person minimum. If you have less than 200 you still have to pay for 200
* You can't walk on any of the greens for photos
* Even though we were spending $$$ with them they wouldn't allow my husband and his friends to buy a round of golf because we were not members
* There's a corkage fee if you bring your own alcohol.
* It is definitely more expensive than lots of other Fresno options - but worth it for the view.