The multi-disciplinary team approach at Comprehensive Medical Care in our physical therapy department is what makes the health care you receive unique.
Most insurance plans are accepted without the need for an outside prescription by your doctor. You will experience minimum waiting time with maximum results. That is who we are.
Our customized approach relieves neck, back, shoulder, knee, and arm and leg pain.
Our doctors attended advanced post-graduate training and our physical therapists, chiropractors, and massage therapists are licensed and board-certified specialists. You will receive expert care. The synergy among the medical staff members gives you quicker pain relief and eliminates the time and hassle of multiple appointments at different doctor's offices.
We put our hearts into your care and the results show. Our patients enjoy their time with us in our New Jersey physical therapy practice and attribute our caring as a part of their healing. There is no need for an outside referral.
* 320 Spotswood-Englishtown Rd, Monroe, NJ 07871
* 1175 Roosevelt Avenue, Carteret, NJ 07008-1536
* 72 New Jersey 27, Edison, NJ 08820-3986. With our board certified physiatrist (a doctor who specializes in non-operative orthopedics),the practice incorporates a comprehensive approach to musculoskeletal care. This includes:
* Physical Therapy
* Chiropractic Care
* Massage Therapy
* Other Modalities as Necessary
* All Types of Accident Injuries
* Auto Accident Specialists (Car Accidents)
* Chiropractic Treatment
* Complete Medical Evaluation
* Exercise Rehab Programs
* Graston Techniques
* Joint Mobilization
* Kinesio Taping
* Mild Electric Stimulation
* Pain Management
* Paraffin Baths
* Physical Therapy
* Vibration Massage
* Trigger Point Injections
* Epidural Injections
* Shoulder,Knee,Elbow,Ankle & Hand Joint Injections
* Facet Injections
* Hand & Full Spine