You don't have to live with pain. The clinical team at Community Pain Consultants, located in Kankakee, IL, is led by James M. Kelly, M.D., American Board Certified Pain Management Specialist, with over 25 years experience. The key to our success is our multidisciplinary approach to pain management that involves a full range of clinical options from the latest opioid medications to the most advanced minimally invasive surgical options. In most cases, we get you back to the activities in life you enjoy.
We carry privileges at a wide variety of local hospitals, and we provide references for some of the best orthopedic, neurosurgical, spine and general surgery specialists in the area. As a board-certified anesthesiologist, Dr. Kelly knows how to manage pain. We also involve the specialized care of physical, occupational, orthotic and behavioral health therapists as needed for each customized treatment plan.
Contact us if you have the following symptoms:
• Low, mid-back or upper back pain
• Numbness in your legs, arms or fingers
• Burning sensation in your legs and/or arms
• Dull or sharp shooting pains in your legs and/or arms
• Limb weakness, or difficulty moving within your normal range
• Tingling or pins and needles in your legs, and/or arms
• Difficulty breathing or swallowing because of pain
• Inability to walk or sit for extended periods
Our treatment options include cervical, lumbar and thoracic epidural injections, nerve blocks, facet joint injections, transforaminal injections, Our latest minimally invasive surgical options include the X-STOP Procedure, Kyphoplasty, spinal cord stimulators, intrathecal medication delivery systems, Percutaneous Disk Decompression, discograms and lysis of epidural adhesions.
Our goal is to get you back to the activities you enjoy without pain. We work with you to develop a customized treatment plan, and you are involved in your plan every step of the way to ensure your success.
Call Community Pain Consultants today or visit our website to learn more!.
- AMA Member
- Back Pain Management
- Bank Checks
- Board Certified
- Headache Pain Management
- Locally Owned
- Neck Pain Management
- Pain Management for Diseases
- Pain Management for Injuries