The primary job of a chimney service professional is to aid in the prevention of fires related to fireplaces, wood stoves, gas, oil and coal heating systems and the chimneys that serve them. Chimney sweeps install, clean and maintain these systems, evaluate their performance, prescribe changes to improve their performance, and educate the consumer about their safe and efficient operation.
In doing their primary job of inspecting and sweeping chimneys, chimney professionals also function as on-the-job fire prevention specialists. They are constantly on the lookout for unsafe conditions that can cause home fires or threaten residents with dangerous or unhealthy indoor air quality.
Ventinox Solves all these Chimney Problems:
* Degradation of chimney structure caused by moisture in the flue.
* Water damage to interior house walls caused by porous chimney liners.
* Condensation leakage through chimney thimbles and cleanout doors.
* Flue condensation caused by cool chimneys.
* Staining of chimney masonry due to excessive moisture in the flue.
* Insufficient chimney draft caused by improperly sized flues.
* Spalling and other masonry damage resulting from freeze-thaw cycles.
* Improper clearance to wood framing and other combustible materials.
* Cracked flue tiles caused by chimney fire.
* Unlined chimney or improperly constructed liner.
* Inadequate number of flues within chimney.
* Downdrafting or smoking caused by unsteady draft
Please call for more infomation 708-358-0505