..performed a barium test on our dog. Instead of administering the barium into the digestive tract, he put it into his lungs. To cover his ass, he said our dog was to blame because he wouldn't cooperate. He claimed to have extracted "most" of the barium and sent him home. Five hours later he had to be put down at VE+CC because of barium toxicity - he basically was suffocating to death. The barium had poisoned his lungs. X Rays taken at at VE+CC showed LARGE amounts of barium in his lungs that could not have been accidentally inhaled. . and his staff do NOT know what they're doing. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOUR PET. Avoid "Caring Hands" and .. at all costs. Definitely following up with the Nevada State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners. .. should not be able to do this to someone else's pet.