I only stayed here because it was the only place in the area. I would have been better off sleeping in my car. Even though I requested a non-smoking room, the smell of cigarettes was overwhelming. As you can see in the picture, there were cigarette burns all over the comforter, so clearly it was not non-smoking. It was as if someone was actively chain smoking into my air vent the entire night. I hardly slept because I could not breathe and the bed was so filthy. It took me a couple weeks to get over the sore throat I got from breathing that air, no exaggeration. I cannot believe I spent $80 on that health hazard.
Seriously, sleep in your car. It will be cleaner and more comfortable.
Cons: stale cigarette smell, everything's dirty, apalling