I was fool for going here because I did not read the reviews first. Please be smarter!
Now consider my experience...
1. They asked me to sign a shocking number of legal forms I have never had any legitimate dental practice require of me.
2. I was asked to sign a contract waving my right to complain if there were problems (DO NOT SIGN IT)
3. They wanted me to sign for additional x-rays even though mine were current (I did not)
4. They wanted me to waive my right to approve procedures before they perform them. (Umm, no)
5. Once I was past the nice front office, the experience changed alarmingly and I felt like I was being herded in to cattle stalls with dental chairs.
6. They took my gum measurements and told me I had the second to worst periodontitis on their charts.
7. They told me I needed to pay a $1600 bill for a treatment plan that had to begin immediately.
8. They used scare tactics to say that I was in danger of a heart attack if I left without doing the treatment plan.
9. They told me that we were "On the clock" and I didn't have time to think about it or call my wife.
10. They also refused to do my cleaning which was the whole point of me being there!
Because I felt so strongly they were trying to cheat me, I left and decided to later pay out-of-pocket to get a second opinion from a reputable dentist. After the check up and hearing my story, the second dentist laughed and said in his professional opinion I was right not to believe them.
I question the integrity of any doctor, hygienist, receptionist, or employee that would choose to work for Bright Now! Dental.