They definitely deserve it. Looking for Movers? Beware Best Movers, Inc.
Can we rate a business NEGATIVE 5 stars? This place definitely deserves it.
Looking for Movers? Beware Best Movers, Inc.
I'll detail all aspects of the move and let you decide. I made a request from movers website online. They responded as well as a million other companies. I spoke to their customer service rep, Milana, who seemed extremely nice. She promised that she could get my belongings and car moved from Saugus, MA to Fremont, CA without a hitch. She told me they were an independently owned/operated moving company with their own trucks and drivers and would not contract any of their services out. They had an A on the BBB website. They weren't mentioned on numerous moving scam websites. They were 2 negative reviews on the yelp website, but other than that things seemed to be on the up and up. None of these promises turned out to be true...see below.
- Milana, one of Best Mover's saleswoman is terrible. She will make empty promises then elect either to not answer her phone or answer and provide you with empty promises like, ""I told u 7-10 days and I stand by that...Ill call u back.: Never to be heard from again. Avoid her like the plague
- they dont have their own warehouse; in fact they store things at a local warehouse Simply storage in Brighton
- they contracted out my pickup and likely would have contracted out my shipment, as I saw no Best Movers trucks...they operate out of an office in a run down apt building. The trailer that I saw being loaded for long distance was an independent contractor
- Ronan, owner/dispatcher, absolutely does not take pride in himself, his work or customer service. He regards all dissatisfied customers as disgruntled and only cares about the bottom line- the almighty dollar. He will promise u things but only to get u off the phone. He will change target times from 7-10- days from pickup to 3-21 business days from the date you are scheduled to arrive at your destination. I had to fly out from San Francisco back to Boston for 24 hrs to move my items from where there were stored in the Storage warehouse onto a trailer for ABF U pack. He will not be embarrassed by a client having to come out and ship with another shipper- he dealt with this easily, almost as if this has happened more than once in the past. He effectively charged me 730 dollars to pack up my items (most of which was already packed in boxes) b/c they never left boston over 25 days and would NOT have made it to San Francisco by the 30 day mark allotted by federal law. I just ran out of patience dealing with someone who has no regard for customer service, professionalism, or pride for his trade.
- would avoid these guys for anything that will take longer than a day to move
- Recommendations; drive yourself or go with ABF- Upack. My items were picked up on 7/8 in Boston and delivered on 7/13 in California, as promised by ABF.
PS: After my move, I saw numerous negative yelp reviews pop up on this website, but they are gone now. Not sure how this is happening but know that there are more negative reviews that are not displayed.