Dr. H. Kim Bean has been in practice in Carson City for 30 years. He is certified by the American bard of Podiatric Surgery and is a fellow of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He is past president of the Nevada State Board of Podiatry.
Dr. Bean's son, Jeffrey joined his father in practice on August 1, 2002. Jeff graduated as Valedictorian from California College of Podiatric Medicine in 1999 with a 4.0 GPA and ranked #1 in his class. He received many awards and scholarships including:
* HR Burkhead Award for exceptional skills in Pediatrics, Biomechanics, Orthopedics, Geriatrics, and Podiatric Medicine
* Timothy Holbrook Memorial Award for Excellence in Biomechanics
* Pi Delta National Podiatry Honor Society
* Seward P. Nyman DP Memorial Scholarship
* American Podiatric Medical Association Scholarship
* CCPM Alumni and Associates Scholarship
* Dean's list all semesters 1995-1999
* Brigham young university trustees' scholarship, 4 years full tuiti on
Jeff has completed a three-year surgical and podiatric residency at Regions Hospital in St. Paul Minnesota where he spent the last year as Chief Resident.
Associate, American College of Foot And Ankle Surgeons. Comprehensive Medical And Surgical Treatment For All Foot And Ankle Disorders Including:
*Trauma & Reconstructive Surgery
*Bunions - Hammertoes -Neuromas
*Heel And Arch Pain
*Warts - Ingrown Nails
* Diabetic Care
He Has Had Extensive Training in All Phases of Podiatric Care and Surgery of the Foot and Ankle and is a Great Asset to Our Practice.
Jeff Ahs Been a Frequent Lecturer on Diabetic and Wound Care Issues As Well As Various Other Podiatry Related Subjects in the St. Paul/Minneapolis Area During the Period of His Residency. He Has Published Articles in the Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery and the Foot and Ankle Review and Served As Editor in Chief of the Foot and Ankle Review for the Period of May 1997 to May 1998.