All 3 of my sons have attended this preschool, each as a 3-yr old and then again as a 4-yr old. I can't say enough good things about this school and its programs.
1) The teachers are loving, professional, and well-trained in presenting the curriculum. Children are nurtured and treated with the greatest kindness and respect.
2) The curriculum is well-rounded and targeted for the child's growth and exploration of learning. Not only are alphabet & the phonics-sounds taught, but the sign language 'letter' or 'word' is taught as well. I found this very refreshing to teach multiple communication methods to young children.
3) Simple science experiments further challenge and spark the child's creativity and learning--like making butter in class as they talked about dairy & nutrition, or growing plants in class as they talked about plant life cycles.
4) Monthly field trips are targeted to the current discovery unit--so as children study about farm life in the spring, it is followed by a trip to the farm, with a tour designed especially for preschool-aged children.
5) This school is top-notch for cleanliness. Classrooms and bathrooms are sanitized daily, waterless hand cleaner is used by students before snack time, and the entire facility is clean & tidy.
6) I just can't say enough good about this school! They have every reason to be proud of their program and track record. It is amazing that they are in their 51st year of continuous, quality education for preschool children.