The Owners and Instructors of BWB Driving Academy are:
* Sergeant, Kansas Highway Patrol, serving since 1974
* Serves as the Public Information Officer for the Metro Kansas City Area.
*Instructor for AAA Driver Improvement Course.
*Instructor/Technician for HTSA on Child Passenger Safety
* Degree from Mid-America Nazarene Univ in Phys Ed & Health, Masters in Education
* 19 years as a schoolteacher in Colorado and Kansas, presently teaching in the Olathe school system.. Course Expectations - Each student will complete:
* Two / 4-hour sessions of classroom instruction
* At lease six full hours of behind-the-wheel driving time,with a licensed instructor.
* Each parent or guardian will be given the opportunity to complete one hour of classroom instruction regarding their responsibility for completing the 50 hours of state required observation.
* Drivers License Handbook
* Rules of the Road
* Adverse Weather Conditions
* Risks of Driving
* Basic Skills of Vehicle Operation
* Legal Issues and Accountabilities
* Operation Lifesaver