Andy's Pro Shop was started in 1956 by Andy Rock Rogoznica. The location at the time was at the corner of 63rd & Western. Since Andy started this great business, it was later owned by Leo Bortka, Ray Moss and currently Lee Nendza. The pro shop was moved from the Western location to its current location of 64th & Pulaski in 1978. Lee Nendza became the owner/operator on December 1, 1984. Lee has kept the shop all these years, making it a quality location for bowling equipment and service. There are presently 3 locations conveniently located in Chicago, Lyons (inside the AMF Forest Bowling Center) and Countryside (inside Rolling Lanes Bowling Center). We are a full service bowling pro shop offering drilling with the newest standards and techniques. Visit our website or call now for more details.