The technician, Josh, was on time and very efficient. Had a great deal of knowledge of wiring methods from all time periods. He literally showed me where both my panel was heating, and how the terminations on my outlets and switches were extremely loose due to subpar wiring methods. Seems that at least a little common sense tells us that loose connections are often the cause of electrical fires. I can't thank this company enough for being far more thorough than any other electrician is, and making my home and family safe! I'll gladly pay for the best work, service, warranty, and people!