JavaScript is not enabled.
Absolute Home Inspection - 0 Reviews - 320 Preakness Dr, Lexington, KY - Home Inspection Reviews - Phone (859) 554-0712

Absolute Home Inspection

Claim
id: 39153033
marker
320 Preakness Dr
Lexington, KY 40516
marker
(859) 554-0712
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Photos

Absolute Home Inspection - Lexington, KY
FALL SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 12/30/2018

"give US 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%".

Owner Message

  • OUR mission is to empower real estate Buyers. Sellers and investors through education. OUR Company is dedicated to providing YOU with the most comprehensive and accurate information YOU need to make an informed decision. OUR inspectors are members in good standing with the TOP professional trade associations. OUR inspections are performed according to the highest standards of practice and strict code of ethics which protects the consumer from conflicts of interest and ensures an Independent. Unbiased assessment of the property. After a thorough analysis of the subject property. We provide a comprehensive. Computer generated report highlighting the critical areas most important to YOU AS the real estate Buyer. Seller or investor.. At Absolute Home Inspection we offer a full-line of inspections to allow you to make a clear,educated decision about your home purchase Residential Inspections Commercial Inspections Air Quality Inspections Termite Inspections Radon Inspections Mold Inspection

Additional information

  • Hours:

    Mon-Sat 10am-6pm
  • Neighborhoods:

    North Pointe Neighbors
badge