Develop Real Estate Strategies to Help Maximize Return on Investment for Investors, Corporations, and Businesses
* Develop real property investment strategies that will help make you a more successful commercial property investor.
* Help you allocate your corporate capital investment in real property to support your business plan
* Help you manage risk, maximize cash flow, and achieve the highest possible return on investment.
* 40 years of Wall Street corporate finance and investment banking experience.
* Board of Directors member on a NYSE international real estate operating company with $2 billion in industrial properties in North American and Europe (Audit Committee Chair).
* Securities analyst, investment banker, economist (Goldman Sachs and Prudential Securities).
* Strategic business and financial communications consultant to private and public companies (President, PKF Financial Consultants, Inc.).
* I have toured industrial and business property assets of major corporations in North American, Europe, and Asia, and have knowledge of manufacturing, logistics, and distribution.
The Challenges Of Property Investment To Investors & Businesses
Commercial real estate transactions should
* Align with an overall business plan
* Maximize cash flow
* Achieve the highest possible return on capital/investment
* Manage risk within the bounds of risk-tolerance borderlines
* Select the right financial structure debt vs. equity/ownership vs. lease
Business Contingencies to Recognize
* Businesses manage risk, determine cash flow requirements, and set strategies to achieve financial objectives and goals. Businesses deploy capital to fund growth and operations i.e., working capital, people expense, investment in property/plant/equipment, and investment in RD&E. The allocation of capital to property ownership, however, is often a critical component of strategy development. Ownership of property absorbs cash. The best use of cash relative to growth and other corporate cash needs may or may not be to purchase and own property. Leasing versus ownership or monetizing real property assets to generate cash through the use of sale-leaseback transactions are strategies always should be evaluated.
Investors in Commercial Property Should Recognize & Assess &
* Investment timelines and liquidity needs
* Taxation consequences
* Return on investment objectives & risk
* Equity vs. debt structures & partnerships
My Affiliation Abbott & Caserta Commercial Real Estate
* Market research & analysis
* Land acquisition & development
* Construction consultation & execution
* Extensive referral resource portfolio architects, attorneys, environmental consultants. Value Proposition To You
My goal as a commercial real estate consultant is to work with you to develop real property investment solutions that support your business plans and/or your investment goals.
I am ready,willing,and able to listen to your investment or business/corporate objectives,advise you on setting your goals,and help you set a strategic plan of action related to real property investment that can help manage risk and achieve the highest possible free cash flow and return on investment.
Please call today to find out how I can help you achieve your real property investment objectives.