Our office specializes in dentistry for infants, children, adolescents and patients with special needs in the Battle Ground and Vancouver Area.
We believe children who begin the journey of oral health early look forward to a strong and healthy mouth as an adult! Our office was designed to meet the physical and psychological needs of children. We have a fun and comfortable environment. At A Children's Dentist, we make dentistry exciting and positive. Children and teens of all ages will find a friendly environment that brings about smiles.
Dr. Conway Jensen is a different breed of pediatric dentist. He has a fun, energetic, positive nature. Many patients refer to him as the "fun guy" as he is usually telling jokes and laughing with his patients and their parents. He will treat you like you have known him for years.
Dr. Jensen stresses prevention of oral problems. In our day and age, there is no reason for severe dental issues that are preventable. We have the ability to prevent caries with good oral care, proper diets and many preventative care tools like sealants. Our office utilizes all proven techniques to prevent and even reverse small cavities.
While you are visiting our office, your child can enjoy movies and cartoons in the waiting room and over the dental chairs. We invite you to accompany your child during the initial examination or just sit back and relax in our reception area.
We will do our best to make your child's experience here positive & fun!
24 Hour Emergency Service for all Patients of Record. Our office provides comprehensive care for infants,children teens and patients with special needs. This includes following:
* Care for Dental Injuries Including Fractured,Displaced,or Knocked-Out Teeth
* Care for Dental Trauma and Emergency Dental Service
* Diagnosis of Oral Conditions Associated With Diseases Such As Diabetes,Congenital Heart Defect,Asthma,Hay Fever and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
* Early Assessment and Treatment of an Improper Bite
* Habit Counseling Including Pacifier Use and Thumb Sucking
* Hospital Dentistry
* Infant Oral Health Exams,Which Include Risk Assessment for Caries in Mother and Child
* In-Office Sedation
* Management of Gum Diseases and Conditions Including Ulcers,Short Ferulae,Musicales and Pediatric Periodontal Disease
* Preventive Dental Care Including Cleaning and Fluoride Treatments,As Well As Nutrition and Diet Recommendations
* Repair of Tooth Cavities or Defects
* Specializes In Dentistry for Infants,Children,Teens and Special Needs Patients