Report a problem
Judy's Book takes violations of our Terms of Use very seriously. We encourage you to read through our Terms of Use before filling report with us.
After careful review, we may remove content or replace a content warning page before viewing content deemed offensive, harmful, or dangerous.
Additionally, we are aware that there may be content on Judy's Book that is personal in nature or feels invasive. Please note that Judy's Book is a provider of content creation tools, not a mediator of content. We allow our users express their opinions, but we don't make any claims about the content of these pages. We strongly believe in freedom of expression, even if a review contains unappealing or distasteful content or present negative viewpoints. We realize that this may be frustrating, and we regret any inconvenience this may cause you. In cases where contact information for the author is listed on the page, we recommend that you work directly with this person to have the content in question removed or changed.
Here are some examples of content we will not remove unless provided with a court order:
Personal attacks or alleged defamation
Political or social commentary
Distasteful imagery or language
If we've read the Terms of Use and believe that this review below violates our Terms of Use, please complete the following short form.

Businiess name:  RentMax
Review by:  Jon H.
Review content: 
When we used Rent-Max, we got the listings, and went down the list. We were looking for a place in Little Rock, AR. After going through the first 4 pages, we had come to this conclusion: 75% of the houses on the list had been rented 3 months before, or earlier, and they had called Rent-Max to have them remove their properties. They left them on there to stack their books. Of the remaining 25%, 60% of them did not meet the criteria that we requested, and the other 40% of the possible listings were so run down that they were on the verge of being deemed inhabitable by the state of Arkansas. Learn this trick: When you see Rent-Max in the news paper, automatically ignore it, so you don't even see what the listing says. That way, you won't have any false hope.

Reasons for reporting (512 characters left):
 or  Cancel