I rushed my dog here at 4a.m. because I believed he had eaten
something that may have poisoned him . He was vomiting with
diarrhea and he was weak and would not move. Dr. Lee saw him and
would not even speak to us until we agreed to have x-rays and blood
work done which he told us would help him figure out what was wrong.
After the 470 dollar tests he still did not know what was wrong and
suggested we leave him overnight and spend more money.
We could not afford to spend more money to leave him there. So
he had an antibiotic shot and some meds.
A few hours later he died.
Dr. Lee was very rude!! He was unsympathetic and barely touched the
dog. He would not tell us anything until we agreed to spend a couple
hundred. Even then he continued to claim he did not know what was
wrong till we spent more money.
He sent us home with a dying dog!!!!!!
Do not ever go here. All they want is your money!!! They do not care
about your pet. If you love your pet go elsewhere.