My dog got into the chocolate left out by my two year old today and I called all around. I couldn't get an appointment anywhere, and the emergency vets I called refused to give any info over the phone and wanted too much money for an emergency.
I called Devonshire animal Hospital and the girl sho answered the phone actually was a tech and gave me great advice over the phone and was so understanding and sweet. She squeezed me in between two other appointments and told me how to induce vomiting over the phone. I went in and the docotr was so nice (Dr. Fahmy). He took the time to help me and I was amazed at the prices. I will definately go back there and recommend this place to all of you.