1) To do a weeks worth of repair they took 2 months
2) They lied about needing a new engine cradle. When we requested that the old one be left in the trunk, they said it was ok
3) Their workers stole my amplifier, and they claim they are not liable
4) Unprofessional employees: They left hand grease marks on the ceiling of my car.
5) Always at lunch. Whenever I call or my dad calls, no matter what time, they are always at lunch and never call back
6) I was standing inside the office and saw the lady tell people on the phone that the owner is out to lunch when he was standing in the shop
7) They said my car needed a new tire, when I requested that the old one be left in the trunk, they left the new tire they had charged my insurance because they knew it did not need changing
8) They kept trying to find ways to increase the damage, they said it needed a new fender and a new bumper. My car was not even hit on the bumper! Not a scratch! They fender which was bent they 'repaired'
9) They told me after 2 weeks that my A-frame had just arrived. For another 2 weeks they didn't even touch my car! They kept trying to find random things, so they could keep 'adjusting' with my insurance
10) They lied about being certified by my insurance