The staff was pleasant and smiling and the facility was clean and comfortable; they offer a shuttle service.
- Unfortunately I got my car back over two hours late and there were multiple areas of damage. The damage included: broken latch on the rear passenger side window (the window fell out before I got the car home,) six rips in the upholstery of the driver's seat, broken tubing to the rear windshield wiper, deep circular scratches in the exterior finish, and my recently refinished hubcaps were marred by visable scratches.
- The interior wasn't clean, just shined up w/ Armor All. The dirt and grim in all the little louvers and crevices on the dash was still there, transformed into shiny dirt. A shiny coffee spill remained on the dash. The speedometer and gauges were spotted with shine, distributed over and around previously existing fingerprints.
- The door frames were untouched - the road grim hadn't been disturbed by any rag or sponge. The lower panels of the bumpers (those hard to reach areas) were also untouched. There was still sawdust (from a trip to the dump) under the rear seat.
- And a final, puzzling annoyance: every coin in the coin keeper was gone.
- Classy Chassis was recommended by my mechanic but I should have done more research before I let them work on my car. I paid $190.00 to have my car detailed and it will probably cost three times more than that to repair the damage.